To read our story from the beginning, go to the "Posts By Topic" section below, start with "A Prologue", and then read the "Chapter" posts in order.

Thanks for reading!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sam-ism #5

July 11, 2012 8:53pm (age 5)

Sam: "Mom! Mom! Look at me! Look at me!"

Me: "I'm looking!"

Sam: (standing on top of an overturned laundry basket, naked from the waist down) "Remember how Sid the Science Kid said he was the King of Cake because he LOVED cake sooooo much?"

Me: (standing on the kitchen floor, fully clothed) "I do remember, buddy."

Sam: "Well I'm the... KING OF SALAD!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and discussion.

I usually publish comments after reading them. If you'd prefer to send me a private message in this forum, just write "private" at the beginning of your comment and I will read it, but not publish it.

You will be asked to enter a word verification, this is just to help eliminate spam.

Thank you for commenting!