To read our story from the beginning, go to the "Posts By Topic" section below, start with "A Prologue", and then read the "Chapter" posts in order.

Thanks for reading!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sam-ism #13

June 16, 2012 (Age 4)

From the back seat this evening: "Mom, I think we should have hot dogs for dinner. The hot dog buns, ketchup, mustard, and the round things that go inside."

"What are the round things that go inside, Sam?"

"You know, the round things." *makes a long cylindrical gesture using both hands* "The dogs. That get hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, questions, and discussion.

I usually publish comments after reading them. If you'd prefer to send me a private message in this forum, just write "private" at the beginning of your comment and I will read it, but not publish it.

You will be asked to enter a word verification, this is just to help eliminate spam.

Thank you for commenting!